Once you login, you will see the main menu with tabs ‘Author’ and ‘Participant’. Only ‘Participant’ tab is relevant for ICAER 2019.
Under ‘Attendee panel’ following options are available-
B.1. Edit profile- Here you can edit your profile at any time.
B.2. Change password- You can change your password for the conference website at any time.
B.3. Conference registration- Here you can register for the conference.
– Select delegate category, mandatory registration and optional registration. Here registration for accompanying person is available as an optional rate.
– Total amount for the registration will get displayed.
– Click on button ‘Generate invoice’. Selected registrations will get added to registrations cart. Your registration is not complete until you make payment.
– You can check your registrations, delete them, add new registrations, pay unpaid invoices and link your papers to the registration by going to ‘Participant’ – > ‘My registrations’.
B.4. Accomodation Booking
Here you can book hostel accomodation for yourself and/or accompanying person.
Please follow steps below for making hostel booking.
- Register for the conference first through menu Participant->Conference registration , follow steps as given in help for registration
- After registration, you can book accommodation. Go to menu Participant->Accomodation booking
- Now click the dropbox ‘Select booking type’ and select ‘Book available accommodation, pay through system’ for hostel booking
If you have booked a hotel on your own, please provide details of your accommodation by selecting option ‘Provide (external) hotel booking details’
4. To continue with hostel booking, the following screen will be shown
5. Now select the delegate category (one selected during registration will be available and displayed), select accommodation either Boys hostel or Girls hostel, or Boys hostel for accompanying person, or Girls hostel for accompanying person. Check-in and checkout dates are fixed for your conference. Total amount will be displayed. Generate invoice and continue with payment as for registration.
6. If you don’t make payment at this time, your invoices will be available under Participant->My invoices as shown below
You can only select one accommodation at a time and continue with registering. For booking for self as well as accompanying person, you will have to come back to the accommodation booking screen again and make accompanying person booking.
B.5. My Registrations
Here you can see all the invoices you have generated, the status of payment, make a payment or link your registration to an accepted paper.
– On ‘My registrations’ screen you can check the registration status for your registration.
– You can ‘view’ the invoice and ‘Pay invoice’ by clicking on ‘Eye’ icon under the column ‘Action’.
– You can pay the invoice through ‘Online’ (using payment gateway) only
– For online payment, –
- Select one payment gateway and click on button ‘Pay online’
- Total amount for the registration will get displayed
- Click on button ‘Make payment’
- This will take you to the payment gateway screen , complete payment and wait till you are returned to the conference site and success message is displayed.
– Once this step is complete your registration for the conference is completed from your side
– Once payment is done, you can download the invoice by clicking on the ‘Invoice number’.
– Here you can download QR code, conference pass and invitation letter.
– You can delete the invoice, till the payment is not made, by clicking on ‘X’ icon.
Linking paper to your registration-
Once mandatory registration for the conference is done, you can link your registration to your paper by clicking on link ‘Link registration to paper’ on the screen ‘My Registrations’ (Note- You can link paper to only mandatory registration.)
Enter the paper ids separated by comma (maximum two).
Once you complete above steps of registration, chair will verify your registration after which you will receive an email confirmation of registration.